Keyword Research - Keyword Selection Tool - SEO Strategy
Internet Marketing Keyword | Earn From Adsense | income blogging guide | Keyword Research and Selection Tool



reBlog from conradsharry.blogspot.com: Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita

I found this fascinating quote today:



The "Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita" Pertamina Blog Contest 2009 is getting close to the final day at Januari 5th 2010. I've been spent much times to optimize the sentences "Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita" in many possible ways, but seems my hard work (Kerja Keras) still did not enough, Google just gave me a little attentions and put my blog in number 8 in Search Engine Result.conradsharry.blogspot.com, Kerja Keras Adalah Energi Kita, Dec 2009



You should read the whole article.


8 comments:

Hi your blog prrovide good information.


good blog and nice comment anna sui

http://www.tompako.com.pk/
regards,
zubair mehar


sukses untuk ikut blog kontesnya di pertamina...


Just read that article in the blog, the competition seems to be a tough one, although I am a newbie and am not the part of the competition but I ll wait for the results to see the winner.


thanks for sharing the great informative post, hope those who are interested in the competition will have a very good competition here.


I ve heard of a new contests in the same row, I would like to be a part of it, will anyone help me in guiding towards that!


The contest is great, thanks a lot for telling us about the competition I would like to refer more and more people to it.



Keyword Research Tool


Income Blogging Guide

Income Blogging Guide Membership

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Recent Comments


Klub Bisnis Internet Berorientasi Hasil